The goal of this website is to provide visitors with useful information and to allow them to request additional information about their moving/relocation needs. Our visitors have the right to know what information is collected and used, as well as the circumstances under which information is disclosed if any.
YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTION
The web server recognizes only the domain name of each visitor to our website; it does not recognize email addresses. We use the information we collect for internal review and to improve or enhance the content of our website. Data is never shared with third-party organizations for commercial purposes.
Individuals can submit estimate request forms or customer service inquiry forms. Users must include specific contact information when filling out these forms. This information is never sold or distributed to third-party organizations. It is only collected to contact visitors about services in which they have expressed interest.
There is no order form available. In our physical facilities, we have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information collected by us from our website.
We occasionally conduct online surveys to engage our visitors. On these occasions, we do not sell or share the email addresses of our subscribers.
YOUR TRACKING INFORMATION
Cookies that are strictly required for site functionality are those that are used to track a user’s banner opt-in status for the purpose of recording your consent choice and selected location data from your previous visited page in order to keep the desired office location set.
If you agreed to our tracking policy but still want to clear/delete your remarketing pixels, you can do so by following the instructions for clearing tracking cookies provided by your chosen web browser.
We reserve the right to change our privacy policies at any time and without notice. Any changes to this policy will be posted on this site, and the new policy will only apply to information collected after the new policy is posted.
RESOLUTION OF CONFLICT
We pledge to resolve disputes within five (5) business days. If visitors have any problems, they can contact us via mail, email, phone, or fax.
When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
1. This service is used to send you notifications about the status of your account or service, for scheduling appointments, to provide customer support, communicate product or feature announcements, or to send you promotional offers about our products and services even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list.
2. Overall message frequency varies and depends on account activity. However, text messages that are promotional in nature will be limited to 4 or less text messages per month. Promotional Text messages may include coupons, offers, upgrades, and new plans that we believe you may be interested in.
3. You can cancel this service at any time. Just text “STOP”. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just text us Join, follow the instructions in the unsubscribe message or sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending messages to you again.
4. You may be provided in the unsubscribe confirmation with an option to unsubscribe for promotional offers only but continue to get text messages regarding account activities and notices. If you have chosen this option, please follow the instructions in the unsubscribe text message to unsubscribe to just promotional text messages.
5. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text us “HELP”. After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
6. Neither Company/Brand or the mobile network operators liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
7. We have a right to modify any telephone or short code we use to operate the service at any time. However, if this happens, our Company/Brand will be clearly communicated in the text message and all the terms herein apply. In other words, you’re opting in to receive text messages from our Company/Brand, not from a specific sender ID or phone number. Your right to manage the type and frequency of messages will apply to all messages sent from our Company/Brand to you regardless of the sender ID or phone number the messages are sent from.
8. As always, Message and Data Rates May Apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this text messaging program, you can send an email to: your company’s support email address.
9. Opt-in data and consent for text messaging will not be shared with any third parties except with technology partners for the purpose of enabling and operating our text messaging program (i.e., facilitating the sending and receiving of text messages).