On behalf of BLVD Moving, I want to thank you for the opportunity of choosing us as your mover and I appreciate the trust you place in our hands as we get you settled into your next life journey.
In the current environment, it’s important for all of us to move smarter and more consciously. That’s why I want to personally let you know that your safety and ours, is and will always be our top priority. Creating an experience which is stress-free is how we have built BLVD Moving and has always defined who we are as a company, and this is no different when we are faced with challenges such as coronavirus (COVID-19). In order to maintain a safe environment and address client concerns, I want to share some of the steps we are taking:
- We have implemented a social distancing strategy, breaking up our workforce in order to avoid congregate settings and maintaining distance from one another when possible.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented by disinfecting our trucks, storage facilities, and offices daily. We will not be using reusable bins nor boxes during our moves.
- Movers and foremen are briefed every morning on COVID-19 updates and any employees showing possible symptoms, has been exposed to, or co-habitates with a person showing symptoms are sent home and cannot return until the employee is cleared by a medical professional.
- Movers visiting homes will be equipped with sanitizers, masks, gloves and booties. (This also applies to onsite estimators.)
- We understand our client’s concerns and upon request and at no cost, we will postpone and reschedule services.
As the government updates us all, we will continue to respond to the latest on COVID‑19 with clients and employee safety as the number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns about services, please contact our Client Care Center at (818)986-4742, Monday through Friday, 8 am–7 pm PT. For additional information about the coronavirus, visit the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) website.
Thank you for your continued trust in BLVD Moving, and as always we will strive to create a safe and enjoyable experience.